Role: Film Editor
When her mother falls sick, Kibibi’s father, Ed, is tasked with taking her to the market to get her hair braided before school begins. Soko Sonko is a hilarious, fish‐out of‐water roller‐coaster of a journey, about a well‐intended dad who braves the fires and goes where no man has gone before…because only women have been there!”
• Working closely with the camera and sound departments.
• Taking responsibility for the smooth running of the post production process.
• Running and maintaining the editing systems.
• Working closely with the Director to craft the finished film.
• Have a thorough understanding the film post production process.
• Be familiar with computer editing equipment and software.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to work for long hours on repetitive tasks.
• Have precise attention to detail.
• Have good organizational skills.
• Be able to react quickly and precisely.
• Have a good aptitude for technology.
- Category : Editing / Film
- Date : January 7, 2017