Role: Film Editor
A young Kenyan girl discovers that even the closest of relationships can be challenged by tribal obligations.
• Working closely with the camera and sound departments.
• Taking responsibility for the smooth running of the post production process.
• Running and maintaining the editing systems.
• Working closely with the Director to craft the finished film.
• Have a thorough understanding the film post production process.
• Be familiar with computer editing equipment and software.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to work for long hours on repetitive tasks.
• Have precise attention to detail.
• Have good organizational skills.
• Be able to react quickly and precisely.
• Have a good aptitude for technology.
- Category : Editing / Film
- Date : January 6, 2017
- Client : Name of Client